Dancers and Families: As we begin to facilitate upcoming recital and revue events, please observe the rules and recommendations put in to action for you and your neighbor's safety.
1) Temperature Screening will be required for entry. Any attendee with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will NOT be allowed entry. Individuals who are running fever OR feeling under the weather should stay home.
2) Social distancing measures will be in place. Assigned seating will be enforced. Each family/household (social pod) will be seated a minimum of 6 feet from the next pod. We ask that you are respectful of each others' space, and sit only in your designated area.
3) Masks are required for patrons 2 years old and older. Decreasing the viral load is a proven and effective way to avoid passing along contagions.
4) Wash hands and use hand sanitizer. The Heymann Center has placed hand sanitizer stations throughout the facility and in all bathrooms, nearest the door.
5) If bringing children to the performance, children 2 years old and older must have their own wristband and assigned seat. No seat = no entrance. Limited booster seats available upon request. All children must remain supervised by their guardian.
All Heymann Center staff and contractual service providers will be wearing masks. Janitorial staff will be sanitizing railings and doorways in rotation. Every seat and hard surface will be sanitized between performances.
We value our patrons, families and dance community. Thank you for your support!