Position is responsible for cleaning of the facility and/or assistance with maintenance projects and event related work. Flexible hours to include nights and weekends. Perfect addition to other employment, college or technical training program schedules. Desirable skills and experience: facility maintenance experience, lawn and garden experience, forklift and/or man-lift experience, janitorial experience, or any combination of these.
Team and individual work assignments.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position occasionally.
- Must be able to traverse stairs
- Occasionally ascends/descends a ladder to
service lighting fixtures, equipment or other items
- Knowledge of standard hand tools and equipment used in area of work assignment.
- Some knowledge of materials, methods, and techniques commonly used in public works,
utilities, and parks and recreation maintenance, repair, and minor construction activities.
- Some knowledge of the hazards and safety precautions applicable to the work.
- Ability to drive an automobile or pickup truck as required.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to get along with fellow employees and superiors.
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects, and to perform heavy physical work under varying
weather conditions when time schedules must be maintained.
- Skill in the use of hand tools and equipment in area of assigned work.
$12.00 per hour
Fill out the Application
and submit it to the business office, open M-F 9am-4pm.
Please submit applications in person. Location: 1373 S. College Rd, Lafayette, LA 70503